Thursday, December 8, 2011

Missing..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Greetings to all.
How are you people? Felt like it have been years since I updated my blog.
Kinda busy though with lots of work, assignmnnts, upcoming test.. -,-'
I thought I would be okay without writing anything in my blog.. btw i really miss to write something..
I really need a place to write about my feelings.. 
I would feel better.
Curently my feeling is upside down.. 
Why is it some people are hard to tell, annoyed me so much.
I am trying to be good with all although maybe It isn't enough..
I am still an ordinary person, I am not perfect, I am not a good friend..
I don't know how to show to the people I love, about my feelings..
I am sorry.
Currently I really miss my besties, my old friends, my old time n I really need someone by myside now..
I wish we had time to contact each other..

Friendship is like a violin; the music might stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.

0 comment:

Post a Comment